Open Doors’ Youth Leadership & Advocacy Program is for students 14-21 years of age with IEP or 504 Plans who come from immigrant, refugee, and diverse cultural & language backgrounds.
Program Registration Required
- Make friends with peers who share your experiences!
- Learn & apply leadership skills!
- Understand the disability experiences and share resources!
- Build social skills through fun activities!
- Learn about your rights and how to vote!
- Learn to use your voice and to speak up for your needs!
For questions & registration, contact:
Participation in program is free
Lunch and snack provided
Due to limited capacity, one-on-one support will not be available
Program Schedule – 10:00AM-2:30PM
Nov 4th / Dec 2nd / Dec 29th / Jan 13th /
Jan 27th / Feb 10th / Feb 28th / Mar 17th /
Apr 14 / May 12th
* This Project made possible by United Way of King County & King County Elections