Job Title: Youth Program Assistant (Spanish speaking)
Provide classroom assistance for Open Doors Youth Job Readiness Program
July 17th – August 11th, 2017
- Assist with daily attendance and tracking – ensuring all students are accounted for and safe at all times.
- Assist instructors with classroom/activity management and supervision of students.
- Assist instructor with classroom preparation and instruction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Open Doors Kent Office
Compensation type: Stipend (equals to $12/hour)
Work schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with Special Needs children or adults
- A background check will be required
For more information or to apply
Contact Safio Abdi at 253.394.8945 / firstname.lastname@example.org